Hello! My name is Michelle. We really appreciate you visiting our site. I have been selling antiques and collectibles since 1998 and started selling online 11 years ago. I have always been attracted to antiques and try to imagine how life was during the time the pieces were from. My mission is to bring jewelry to life through history.
Our clients include collectors, both seasoned and new, bridal parties, theatrical productions, and the costume department for a major production movie (release date 2012) .
- Michelle is selected as the wedding hair accessory expert in author Sharon Naylor’s book, "Wedding Hair and Beauty "
- Our site is featured in the book, "The Green Bride Guide: How to Create an Earth-Friendly Wedding on Any Budget " by Kate L. Harrison
- Michelle's site was awarded the Angel of Fashion Award
- Our jewelry was featured in "Country Living Magazine" May 2008
- We are featured in Home Business Magazine October 2006 Issue
- And some of our vintage jewelry was featured in a Retro Jewelry article in the June 2004 issue of "Wire Artist Jeweler"
- We won the Gold World Wide Web Award August 2006
Below is a list of some of the books we have and use for research. And a few wonderful and informative newly released books on Amazon:
Vintage Jewelry Design: Classics to Collect & Wear
A newly released book with wonderful information on the history of jewelry design.
7000 Years of Jewelry: An International History and Illustrated Survey from the Collections of the British Museum
A beautiful book with wonderful information on the eras of jewelry.
Collecting Costume Jewelry 303
A current popular seller
Collecting Costume Jewelry 202 2nd Edition (Collecting Costume Jewelry 202: The Basics of Dating Jewelry)
A huge book full of information!
- Miriam Haskell Jewelry by Cathy Gordon and Sheila Pamfiloff
- Jewels of Fantasy Costume Jewelry of the 20th Century by Deanna Farneti Cera (Editor)
- Answers to Questions about Old Jewelry by C. Jeanenne Bell, G.G.
- Warman's Jewelry Identification and Price Guide by Christie Romero
- Costume Jewelry Coverage from the Victorian Period through the 1960s by Leigh Leshner
- Signed Beauties of Costume Jewelry Identification & Values by Marcia "Sparkles" Brown
- Vintage Jewelry A Price and Identification Guide 1920 - 1940s by Leigh Leshner
- A Tribute to America Costume Jewelry 1935 - 1950 by Carla Ginelli Brunialti & Roberto Brunialti
- Costume Jewelry A Practical Handbook & Value Guide by Fred Rezazadeh
- Collectible Costume Jewelry Identification & Values by Cherri Simonds
- Official Price Guide to Costume Jewelry by Harrice Simons Miller
- Plastic Jewelry of the Twentieth Century Identification & Value Guide by Lillian Baker/ Updated by Karima Parry and Ginger Moro
- Complete Price Guide to Watches by Cooksey Shugart, Tom Engle, and Richard Gilbert
- Collectible Silver Jewelry Identification and Value Guide by Fred Rezazadeh
- Illustrated Guide to Jewelry Appraising by Miller
- Sarah Coventry Jewelry by Kay Oshel
- Collector's Guides Costume Jewelry by Judith Miller
- 40s and 50s Popular Jewelry by Roseann Ettinger
- Collector's Encyclopedia of Compacts Carry Alls & Face Powder Boxes by Laura Mueller
- Compacts and Smoking Accessorie by Roseann Ettinger
- A Century of Bags Icons of Style in the 20th Century by Claire Wilcox
- The Esteé Lauder Solid Perfume Compact Collection 1967 to 2001 by Roselyn Gerson
- Cameos Classical to Costume by Monica Lynn Clements and Patricia Rosser Clements
- Popular Jewelry 1840-1940 by Roseann Ettinger
- Collecting Art Plastic Jewelry by Leigh Leshner
- Gems of Costume Jewelry by Gabriele Greindt
- The Jewels of the Duchess of Windsor by John Culme and Nicholas Rayner
- The Little Book of Mexican Silver Trade and Hallmarks by Bille Hougart
- Hallmarks of the Southwest by Barton Wright
- Rhinestones! by Nancy Schiffer
- Collector's Guide to Hair Combs by Mary Bachman
- Collectible Costume Jewelry by S. Sylvia Henzel
- Christmas Jewelry by Mary Morrison
- Rainbow of Rhinestone Jewelry by Lynn Ann Russell and Sandy Fichtner
- How to be a Jewelry Detective by C. Jeanenne Bell, G.G.
- Cameos Old & New by Anna M. Miller, G.G.
- A Collector's Guide to Costume Jewelry Key Styles and how to recognize them by Tracy Tolkien and Henrietta Wilkinson.
- Collecting Rhinestone & Colored Jewelry by Maryanne Dolan
- Costume Jewelry The Fun of Collecting by Nancy N Schiffer
- The Best of Costume Jewelry by Nancy Schiffer
- Costume Jewelers The Golden Age of Design by Joanne Dubbs Ball
- Turquoise Jewelry by Nancy Schiffer
- Fun Jewelry by Nancy N Schiffer
- Popular Jewelry of the 60's, 70's and 80's by Roseann Ettinger
- Christmas Pins Past & Present by Jill Gallina